Giving it to you straight! These are the MOST useful video marketing stats of 2018.
- 76% of marketers say video has helped them increase sales.
- 51% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI. (Syndacast)
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users. (VidYard)
- 81% of people have been convinced to buy a product or service by watching a brand’s video. (Wyzowl)
Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more. (Visually)
Have video on your website improves your chances of being on the 1st page of Google search by 53%. (Moovly)
Mentioning the word 'video' in your email subject line increases open rates by 19%.
70% of B2B marketers think that video is more effective than any other form of content when converting qualified leads.
Test vs Video? 🤔
- 72% of people would rather use video to learn about a product or service if video and text were available on the same page.
- 59% of executives would rather watch a video than read text.
- Viewers retain 95% of your message when watching video and 10% of your message when reading text. YIKES.
Just for Fun 🆒
- Facebook users watch 100 million hours of video everyday. (Forbes)
- 85% of Facebook users watch video without sound. (Digiday)
- 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others.
* Above stats are sourced from Digiday, Forbes, Visually, Moovly, Wyzowl, Syndacast, and Vidyard.